Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • wfuuopy
    Participant

The only reason I am able to PSO2 Meseta confidently say this is exactly what it is, is because during the initial CBT on xbox insiders they had a really wonky translation when using a ticket which said something along the lines of”Are you certain you would like to register this information?” My friends & I have been creating”enroll that information” jokes everywhere one of us gets a decorative we desired. Shit like…”Oh, you go register that info.” So I’m 98% sure this is what they mean when they say enrolled data, which would imply those people trying to hoard cosmetic tickets in the hopes of selling them NGS won’t function as only registered items will move over.

So that means outerwear and outfits will not move? That is still a huge fuck you to NA players that spent money and no one should scratch anymore to be fair… Well we do know we could bring over firearms and units, so they can handle outfits/outerwear exactly the exact same way. We do see older Ash running around with his old outfit in the trailer. The footage they showed of The Placeholder Otherwise called Ash has him wearing his trademark default Close Quarters outfit. It’s still no difficult affirmation, but technically that would mean he took it with him to NGS. FWIW that ensemble is also accessible as basewear in JP therefore it’s even more unclear… but yeah I’d bet a solid 10k meseta on outfits and outerwear also moving.WOW they’ll coexist in the same game and you’re going to be able to move between the two with a sort of cube platform? I actually LOVE that. Plus it looks like they got more specific about exactly what fashion wise carries over! Inb4 PSO2 install is 140 GBs. Two games in one! ~ That. Absolute. Madmen. They almost connected and crammed two distinct MMOs in 1 client. I thought they just put them in the same launcher but in precisely the same CLIENT!? Yeah, so its going to be one game, not two separate games? Log in, and then choose your”boat” to select between PSO2 or NGS.

Neat idea. Its an interesting method of producing a new game, while not getting the issue of”lacking material” by incorporating on all of the PSO2 stuff. I really thought that was made clear in the trailer itself lol. They also cleverly avoided the issue on cooperation and Voice licenses with this move as it’s essentially the exact same game therefore all collab items continue to be valid. Mad lads SEGA pulling off one of the biggest expansion without leaving behind the older sport in the same customer lol.

NGS the sport will function as a different block, you can basically consider it like PVP/Battle Arena and Challenge Quest. All NGS-specific fashions are essentially better: they look better, have more customizations available, and you are able to move your fingers with them. Seems like Sega can’t retroactively change PSO2 fashions into NGS styles, your character is essentially either going to be PSO2 or NGS model predicated on what outfit/wear/part they have on. It is from that some incompatibilities might employ.

I am not sure that’s what people were thinking, at least it’s not what I believed. I thought they would run as different games, so to switch you would have to exit one and launch the other. This means I don’t need to do so, and also suggests that NGS is integrated with PSO2 than I thought initially, especially with communication being enabled between the games. It had been mainly why I personally felt it was a bit difficult to explain to folks who ask,”is it worth playing because New Genesis will replace it?” Because I was always under the impression that New Genesis was going to wind up linked in a sense (but like PSO2es and IDOLA Phantasy Star Saga are) that the games and cheap Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta content literally co-exist with each other.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.